Music Dealers would like to announce that we are proud sponsors of the 2010 Music & Advertising Conference brought to you by Billboard and Adweek.
The conference will take place at the Edison Ballroom in NYC from June 15-16, 2010. Join Billboard and Adweek at this 2nd annual event to explore how the worlds of music and advertising are intertwined, and examine how big brands, artists and music supervisors are benefiting from working together during captivating keynotes interviews, informative case studies, and interactive panel discussions.
JUST ANNOUNCED! A CONVERSATION WITH:
STEVE SCHNUR, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing, Electronic Arts
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Network with top advertising agency executives, brand marketers, artists and music supervisors
- Learn the process of placing music in advertising
- Hear how brands turn to music to amplify their marketing message
- Gain insight into how to make the rights to your music more accessible
- Discover how to target brands in specific sectors such as automotive, apparel, video games and MORE
To register for the conference and to get more information click here
Eric Sheinkop, President of Music Dealers, has just been added to the “Taking it to the next level: Using ad placement to drive sales” panel.
Managers and publishers talk about how to make the connection with the audience that can actually generate revenue.
You scored the sync, now use it to pay rent.
Priya Dewan, Label Manager, Warp Records
Jordan Kurland, Owner, Zeitgeist Artist Management, LTD
Richard Stumpf, Senior Vice President, Creative/A&R & Marketing, Cherry Lane Music
Emily White, Co-Founder, Whitesmith Entertainment