Business Development Team – Senior Account Executive at Music Dealers Chicago
- Are you a senior client relations expert with experience in advertising and/or music licensing?
- Do you want to be part of an important team within a growing music company?
- Interested in joining the engine that drives a company disrupting an industry around the world?
- Love music and want to help artists/musicians get placed into various forms of media content?
Music Dealers™ is a music agency and B2B music licensing platform whose mission is to help brands, agencies, TV networks, and film & game studios realize the full potential of authentic music to drive value for their business. Music Dealers provides music creative and branding services along with unprecedented 24⁄7 music licensing access to the world’s largest catalog of emerging talent via their online platform.
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive to assist the massive growth we have schedules in coming years. In this role, you’ll interact with multiple departments including sales, A&R, and technology.
- Develop and manage relationships with key decision makers primarily within the advertising agency and post production space
- Constantly outbound, including cold reach outs, farming leads, and pursuing new relationships
- Own a revenue goal and maintain accountability toward hitting that target and KPI’s
- Conduct weekly meetings with clients that are buyers of music on behalf of brands and agencies
- Maintain account list of agencies and create a constant flowing pipeline of opportunities
- Understand the intricacies of the music licensing space and maintain a pricing standard with clients
- Host multiple screenings or presentations of Music Dealers services at agencies weekly
- Organize accounts and opportunities within Salesforce for visibility
*Must Have Requirements
- Proven track record (5+ years) in client selling, owning accounts, or advertising production
- Professional background in music licensing or advertising industry
- Deep contacts in advertising, production, and brand– specifically creative/producers/brand managers
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work for a company changing the global music space…all from Chicago!
- Parties that tend to be…quite fun.
- Generous commission plus base structure
- Free medical benefits
- Opportunity to interact with some of the world’s most talented artists and see them perform
Please submit your resume to Jeffery David, Director of Strategy & Business Development, at email@example.com.