The job: We are looking for a talented Developer with PHP knowledge and creative problem solving skills. Attitude is a key element for our team to meld well and succeed. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to experience what it's like to be a part of a fast paced and quickly expanding startup. We do tech and music all day, every day. Our office environment includes a full on music stage, full bar, a postproduction sound studio, a red room, lots of shiny new tech and awesome space to float around and work in.
Come jam with us.
Responsibilities: You will be doing lots of web development and sometimes other things that you may happen to be good at. You will join an existing team and wear many hats from front end to back development often times pushing the envelope just to keep things interesting.
Things you should know:
• Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
• Experience maintaining Apache web servers in a Linux environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience with Drupal 6.x is preferred
• Excellent communication skills in person, by phone, and via email
• OOP and Patterns, Scrum, Agile methodologies
• Strong understanding of Ajax, HTML5 and developing for screens of various sizes (desktop, tablet, mobile)
The ideal candidate will:
• Pay close attention to details
• Have a positive attitude and be dedicated to the goals and values of the company
• Think outside the box
• Keep pace with new technologies and not be afraid to learn new skills as needed
• Embrace the culture of a tech startup
• Understand how UI design affects a website and its usability and effectiveness
• Take initiative in identifying potential problems and take the necessary steps to resolve them
• Enjoy Music
• Flexible hours
• Jameson Shots
To join us please send your resume to: email@example.com